There’s a reason why occasionally you wish to block particular contact number in order to make them not able to call you. Luckily, you can perform that things effortlessly on Galaxy S3 by incorporating the number into the reject record. Inside this telephone, you could even block certain contact amount from sending you text messages humor simplicity by adding the number into the spam message list. This of course will helpful if you want to stop somebody sending a message to you.
How to block text messages on Galaxy S3?
To do so kindly follow the steps listed under:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Settings.
- Enable Spam Settings under Spam message settings section. When the checkbox next to this option is ticked means the option is enabled.
- Tap Register number as spam.
- Tap Add (+) icon to add the number.
- Enter the required phone number or you can tap Contact icon.
- You can pick up the required contact you want by searching or from logs or contacts.
- Tap the required contact.
- Tap Save button to save the changes.
- Now you should see the selected number has been added to the register number as spam list.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
See also : How to block text messages on Galaxy S4
By knowing on how to block certain phone number or contact from sending you a message, now you don’t have to bother receiving a message from the individual who you do not want. So, have you ever received undesirable message then block the number using this methods?