The error code 924 is a Google Play Store mistake that can be fixed by either deleting Google Play upgrades or simply deleting and including your Gmail account in the settings. This setup error is similar to other common bugs that prevent users from updating or downloading apps and games on Google Play store. Several popular programs like Facebook, Skype, Candy Crush, Clash of Clans, Viber and Hearthstone are experiencing this error. When deleting and undelete the app did not fix this Android upgrade error, there are a variety of techniques you can try to fix error 924 in Google Play Store. Below are the Best options:
How to fix Error Code 924 in Google Play Store ?
- Open Settings >> swipe left to view “All” (apps list)
- Scroll down and choose “Google Play Store”
- Choose “Clear Data”
- Now open Google Play and try to download/update the app or game
Method 2: Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
This will just revert the Google Play program to its original(factory) version, which were known to fix the 924 error in Google Play.
- Open Settings >> Apps >> swipe left to view “All” (apps list)
- Scroll down then choose “Google Play Store”
- Hit “Uninstall Updates”
- Now Start Google Play then try to download or update the app or game
See Also : How to fix error code 907 in Google play
Method 3: Removing and re-adding Google (Gmail) account
This is also one of the most effective fixes for Google Play related errors.
- Open Settings >> Accounts >> select “Google”
- Tap on your main Gmail address
- Hit menu key or the three dotted icon on top right
- Choose “Remove account” >> Confirm
- Now again go to accounts >> select “add account”
- Choose “Google” >> Existing
- Simply add back your Gmail account
- Start Google Play and download/update your app.
Hope among the above mentioned methods fixed Google Play Error 924 in your Android smartphone or tablet. If you still can’t download or update app due to this error code, then let us know your device version and OS version in the comments.